Grassfire staff took a "deep dive" into the merits of the Texas election lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. But it may have been a wasted effort, because the Supreme Court refused the case yesterday.
The High Court said the "bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution." Only Justices Thomas and Alito were willing to hear the lawsuit, while the three justices appointed by the President -- Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett -- were not. (So much for Trump "packing the Court.")
Earlier this week, Grassfire exposed 11 improbabilities (and, perhaps, impossibilities) behind Joe Biden's supposed "victory." Last night, we shared the "Top 12" compelling reasons why the Texas case had merit. Here's that list again, which highlights how the lawsuit exposed violations of election law and evidence of voter fraud in those four battleground states:
- The Secretaries of State in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania unconstitutionally abolished the signature verification requirement for mail-in ballots. (In Georgia, mail-in ballots increased from 213,000 in 2016 to 1.3 million in 2020. In Michigan, there were less than 600,000 requests for mail-in ballots in 2016 but 3.2 million requests in 2020. In Pennsylvania, mail-in ballots increased from 266,000 in 2016 to more than 3 million in 2020.)
- Also in Pennsylvania, election officials violated state law by NOT permitting poll-watchers to observe vote tabulating in crucial Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties.
- Ballot irregularities in Pennsylvania include 9,000 ballots with no mailed date; 58,000 ballots returned on or before their mailed date; and 51,000 ballots returned just one day after they were mailed.
- And perhaps the most egregious irregularity, and possible evidence of voter fraud, in the Keystone State is this: On November 2, Pennsylvania reported that 2.7 million ballots had been mailed. On November 4, one day after the election, that number increased to 3.1 million ballots.
- In Georgia, the Secretary of State authorized opening and processing mail-in ballots three weeks before Election Day. State law prohibits those actions until polls opens on Election Day.
- Georgia's mail-in ballot rejection rate for missing or inaccurate information decreased from 6.42% in 2016 to .36% in 2020, even though the number of mail-in ballots increased from 213,000 to 1.3 million.
- The Michigan Secretary of State sent out 7.7 million unsolicited ballots to registered voters, which violates election law. That same state official also allowed absentee ballots to be requested online without signature verification.
- In Wayne County, Michigan, local election officials opened and processed mail-in ballots without poll-watchers present. Also, they reportedly ignored strict, election-law requirements for verifying signatures on mail-in-ballots.
- In that same Michigan county, more than 174,000 mail-in ballots had no valid registration number, which means it's likely that election workers ran the same ballots through counting machines multiple times.
- In Wisconsin, 100,000 ballots have been reported as missing by the U.S. Postal Service. Also, a witness' sworn affidavit states that postal employees were backdating ballots received after Election Day.
- The Wisconsin Elections Commission used hundreds of illegal, unmanned drop boxes to collect absentee ballots.
- That same commission also reportedly encouraged voters to unlawfully declare themselves "indefinitely confined" to avoid signature verification and photo ID requirements for mail-in ballots. More than 200,000 Wisconsin voters claimed they were "indefinitely confined" in 2020, which was nearly quadruple the number in 2016.
Keep in mind, that's only a sample of what the lawsuit alleges. Click here for a link to the entire 154-page brief filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.
The Lone Star State had been joined in their lawsuit by 18 other states, the Trump administration, more than 100 House Republicans and GOP members of Pennsylvania's House of Representatives. All of them challenged the election results in those four battleground states as illegal and unconstitutional.
GOP Senators on Capitol Hill and state senators in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin MUST NOT sit on the sidelines. Grassfire's new "Battleground Battle" FaxFire calls on Republican lawmakers to expose the election "irregularities" outlined in the Texas case AND take special legislative action to "Stop the Steal!"
For just $.50 per fax, the "Battleground Battle" FaxFire targets your two U.S. Senators and 58 state senators in four battleground states that are crucial to President Trump winning the 2020 election. Demand they expose the blatant violations of constitutional law at the state and federal levels. Click here or on the banner below to immediately fax 60 key lawmakers for only $30:
ATTENTION GRASSFIRE VIPS: GO HERE TO SEND THIS FAX AT 80% DISCOUNT!
(Not a VIP? Go here to become one and send this fax at 80% discount.)
(Having trouble accessing your benefits? Go here.
Expand your impact by choosing LEVEL TWO of this new FaxFire and you'll also reach EVERY Republican Senator in the United States Senate. Click here to immediately send up to 113 faxes for $50. That's only $.44 per fax and a discount of more than 55% off our regular price!
Again, our "Battleground Battle" FaxFire is all-new with updated letters and targets. Senators MUST NOT sit on the sidelines. Demand they support President Trump. Even if you've faxed about the 2020 presidential election before, please consider taking action again.
Radical Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans in several states used the coronavirus FEARdemic as an excuse to unconstitutionally and illegally change election laws and ballot requirements. They made it easier to RIG the outcome of the presidential election. Don't let them get away with it! Click here to fax now.
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Last night's Grassfire message was written and sent before our staff received news of the Supreme Court decision. But there's still a lot of good information about the Texas case that's worth knowing as the "Battleground Battle" continues. Thanks, in advance, for standing with America's Commander-in-Chief today. Click here or on the banner below to send your "Battleground Battle" faxes now:
Do you like this page?