Over the past 24 hours, Grassfire has seen an amazing response to our "deep dive" into some of the most compelling numbers from the 2020 presidential election. In fact, the reaction has been so positive that we want to present this exposé in a way that you can easily share it with family members, friends, co-workers and others. Here are...
Grassfire's "Top 11 Reasons Why President Trump Won The 2020 Election And Joe Biden Lost":
- Biden reportedly received 81 million votes. That's a questionable total, considering it's far more than the historic candidacies of Barack Obama, who received a then-record 69 million votes in 2008, and Hillary Clinton, who received 66 million votes in 2016.
- According to The Spectator: "Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden's 'winning' margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations [battleground states] necessary to secure victory."
- Biden won 524 counties (17%) -- a record low -- while Trump won 2,497. In 2008, Obama won 873 counties, 67% MORE than his former VP, and still received 11 million FEWER votes than Biden.
- Biden was the first Democrat to win the presidency but lose the state of Ohio since 1960.
- Lack of enthusiasm for Biden is evident on social media. He has less than one-fourth the Twitter followers (20.4 million) than the President (88.7 million).
- Biden hardly left his basement during the campaign and attended rallies with only dozens of supporters, while the President spoke to tens of thousands of supporters who were undeterred by the threat of COVID.
- Trump's 74 million votes are the most for a sitting president in U.S. history and 11 million more than he received in 2016. It was the third biggest increase of any incumbent president EVER. Obama won re-election in 2012 with 3.5 million FEWER votes than 2008.
- Trump increased his support from key minority groups. Blacks (men 18%; women 8%), Latinos (35%) and women (55%) all voted for the President in higher numbers in 2020 than they did in 2016.
- Trump received 26% of the "non-white vote," which is the highest for a Republican president candidate since 1960. Newsweek adds that he also doubled his support among LGBTQ voters from 2016 to 2020.
- The Federalist reports: "First, no incumbent who has received 75 percent of the total primary vote has lost re-election. Second, President Trump received 94 percent of the primary vote."
- Trump's candidacy brought amazing "down ballot" success. Currently, House Republicans have gained about a dozen seats, and not a single GOP incumbent lost re-election.
Grassroots patriots MUST keep fighting to urge GOP Senators and Representatives to support our Commander-in-Chief and his legal team. This battle to save this election and future ones isn't over yet.
Yesterday, Texas launched the biggest legal challenge to the 2020 results to date. The Lone Star State has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to declare that voting in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin violated the Constitution. We'll tell you more about that case tomorrow.
In the meantime, use Grassfire's "Stop The Steal!" FaxFire to demand Republicans in the House and Senate, along with other key lawmakers in battleground states, expose any and all voter fraud in the 2020 vote. Your faxes also will reach the governors of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. That's 76 faxes in all for just .$40 each!
Click here or on the banner below now to fax your personalized message to all 53 GOP Senators, 16 elected officials in GA, PA, MI and WI, along with SEVEN governors in key battleground states -- FOR ONLY $30:
Please consider "going the extra mile" by choosing LEVEL TWO of the "Stop The Steal!" FaxFire and also reach House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) and ALL 37 members of the House Freedom Caucus for just $20 more. Click here to send 115 faxes to lawmakers for only $50. (That's less than $.44 each!)
To send your own faxes, click here for our complete list of targets and their contact info. Thank you, in advance, for taking action today.
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. The COVID-inspired, vote-by-mail scams that Democrats insisted on months ago have brought America to where it is now -- on the brink of a stolen election! Liberty-loving Americans can't let the radical, unhinged Left get away with robbing Donald Trump of his second term! The Republican-controlled Senate, GOP leaders in the House, the 16 state legislators, and seven governors targeted in our "Stop The Steal!" MUST take immediate action! Click here or on the banner below now to fax your personalized message to 76 lawmakers for just $30:
Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling (The Spectator)
5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms (The Federalist)
2020 turnout is the highest in over a century (The Washington Post)