In addition to a refreshed vision and mission at Grassfire, we're also bringing a whole new set of "tools" to the real heroes who are making our nation great again -- citizen patriots like you!
It's a new day and we need to be better connected, better informed and better equipped to stand for liberty. Here are a few of the new tools we're bringing to you...
1. Create an account! The new Grassfire allows you to create an account so that all your other Grassfire activities will be easier and whenever you come back to Grassfire, you can pick up right where you left off! Go here now to create your Grassfire account!
2. Better petitions! The new Grassfire brings you petitions that are easier to engage with, easier to sign, and easier to share with your friends across the Internet. You can even see who's signing and track live progress toward the goal. And here's something new -- change your mind about a petition? You can even "un-sign" (although we hope you'll use this sparingly). See the active petitions here.
3. Track your impact! Ever wonder if what you're doing to impact our nation is actually having an... impact? Well, we've deployed some new tools that will actually help you track your impact on a host of actions, including: signing petitions, sending faxes, contacting Congress, sharing on social media, and recruiting your friends to take action. We track everything through Grassfire "Impact Points." Find out how to earn Impact Points here.! (Once you create your account, you can see your Grassfire Impact Points here.)
4. Better "share" tools! The new Grassfire incorporates social "share" tools just about everywhere. You can sign up with your Facebook account and share just about everything you see on the new Grassfire with your social media accounts. And when you share the new Grassfire, we'll give you credit through our Impact Points through your personal tracking link.
5. Robust impact tools! Coming this summer!
6. Membership simplified. We're asking every Grassfire friend to become an Annual Member for just $20/year. This gives you access to all the core features of the new Grassfire and helps us keep expanding. Our Premier Monthly Members receive important added benefits (like free FaxFire campaigns and periodic Grassfire publications) in a much-improved membership environment that gives you more control over the experience. Explore the benefits of membership here.
7. Mobile Engineered! Everything on the new Grassfire is hard-wired for your mobile life. Want to sign a peitition or contact Congress or engage with what the million-strong Grassfire team is doing? We've designed your entire Grassfire experience around your mobile life.
8. Your own public proflie gives you a a permanent place here in the new Grassfire. Your profile page tells the Grassfire community a little bit about yourself and your activity here with Grassfire. You can even utilize your profile as a recruiting and fundraising platform for special campaigns. (See Grassfire President Steve Elliott's profile.)
9. Contribute to the Grassfire Network Bloga! We have a community-wide blog that is open to all registered users. Go here to get engaged! Or, share your story on our special "Grassfire Stories" blog.
10. Look mom, NO ADS! That's right. No ads here on the new Grassfire. Just information and action items and tools to get you better connected. Of course, we hope you will support Grassfire by becoming a member, or ordering a product, or scheduling a fax. That will help us stay ad-free!
11. Follow other Grassfire members and connect with their content and activity. Simply "follow" a user from their profile page.
12. Grassfire Audio Briefings are posted with breaking news for our team members. Go here or just call 757-379-8879.
13. Better surveys so we can track where you stand on critical issues impacting our day. (Sample)
14. The Box! We want to hear from you with your suggestions and questions. Drop it in The Box!
And we're just getting started! We hope you enjoy the new Grassfire as we work to build the best online grassroots platform in the conservative world designed around expanding your impact as we work together to make our nation great again and restore liberty and limited government.
Steve Elliott, President
Do you like this page?