Here are your COVID-19 CounterDrudge stories for 4/24:
New tests show reduced COVID risk!
- NY Antibody test finds 21% prior infection rate in NYC, 13.9% statewide
- France Antibody test of school in Paris -- 25% prior infection rate; no deaths
Study: OUTDOORS is better than INDOORS:
"All identified outbreaks of three or more cases occurred in an indoor environment, which confirms that sharing indoor space is a major SARS-CoV-2 infection risk."
DHS Study: COVID struggles against higher temperatures, light, higher humidity (i.e. summer)
killed within 2 minutes on surfaces, 1.5 seconds in air in warm climates
- Grassfire Exclusive: CDC 2007 or 2017 guidelines did not include harsh lockdowns!
- Informative article on models and why antibody (seroprevelance) tests are essential
- No lockdown but Sweden "weeks" away from herd immunity
What? NYC pushed infected patients back into nursing homes!?
- COVID "1984"
- Trip down memory lane: builder of the flawed Imperial College model said bird flu could kill "up to around 200 million" (Sept. 2005). A few hundred died that year.
Do you like this page?