President Trump made America great again. He survived Mueller's Russia hoax, Pelosi's impeachment witch hunt, rogue FBI leadership, the D.C. Swamp and FAKE NEWS. But now, voter fraud, ballot "irregularities" and other election violations appear to have brought the Trump presidency to the brink -- quite possibly to the end of the line!
Radical Democrats in several states used the coronavirus FEARdemic as an excuse to unconstitutionally and illegally change election laws and ballot requirements, which made it easier to RIG the outcome of the presidential election! They told America what they were going to do and, with the help of the Unhinged Left, have almost pulled it off!
But the lawsuit Texas filed with the Supreme Court on Monday challenges the validity of the results in four states that have a total of 62 electoral votes. If those electors move from the Biden column into the Trump column, America's current Commander-in-Chief would be re-elected 294 to 244. So, can the Lone Star State save the President?
Here are the "Top 12" reasons why Grassfire thinks the Texas case has merit in terms of exposing violations of election law and evidence of voter fraud:
- The Secretaries of State in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania unconstitutionally abolished the signature verification requirement for mail-in ballots. (In Georgia, mail-in ballots increased from 213,000 in 2016 to 1.3 million in 2020. In Michigan, there were less than 600,000 requests for mail-in ballots in 2016 but 3.2 million requests in 2020. In Pennsylvania, mail-in ballots increased from 266,000 in 2016 to more than 3 million in 2020.)
- Also in Pennsylvania, election officials violated state law by NOT permitting poll-watchers to observe vote tabulating in crucial Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties.
- Ballot irregularities in Pennsylvania include 9,000 ballots with no mailed date; 58,000 ballots returned on or before their mailed date; and 51,000 ballots returned just one day after they were mailed.
- And perhaps the most egregious irregularity, and possible evidence of voter fraud, in the Keystone State is this: On November 2, Pennsylvania reported that 2.7 million ballots had been mailed. On November 4, one day after the election, that number increased to 3.1 million ballots.
- In Georgia, the Secretary of State authorized opening and processing mail-in ballots three weeks before Election Day. State law prohibits those actions until polls opens on Election Day.
- Georgia's mail-in ballot rejection rate for missing or inaccurate information decreased from 6.42% in 2016 to .36% in 2020, even though the number of mail-in ballots increased from 213,000 to 1.3 million.
- The Michigan Secretary of State sent out 7.7 million unsolicited ballots to registered voters, which violates election law. That same state official also allowed absentee ballots to be requested online without signature verification.
- In Wayne County, Michigan, local election officials opened and processed mail-in ballots without poll-watchers present. Also, they reportedly ignored strict, election-law requirements for verifying signatures on mail-in-ballots.
- In that same Michigan county, more than 174,000 mail-in ballots had no valid registration number, which means it's likely that election workers ran the same ballots through counting machines multiple times.
- In Wisconsin, 100,000 ballots have been reported as missing by the U.S. Postal Service. Also, a witness' sworn affidavit states that postal employees were backdating ballots received after Election Day.
- The Wisconsin Elections Commission used hundreds of illegal, unmanned drop boxes to collect absentee ballots.
- That same commission also reportedly encouraged voters to unlawfully declare themselves "indefinitely confined" to avoid signature verification and photo ID requirements for mail-in ballots. More than 200,000 Wisconsin voters claimed they were "indefinitely confined" in 2020, which was nearly quadruple the number in 2016.
Keep in mind, that's only a sample of what the lawsuit alleges. Click here for a link to the entire 154-page brief filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.
+ + Stand With The President! Fight The Battle! Fax Senators Now!
You can take immediate action to help stop the radical Left from stealing the White House with illegal, unconstitutional, ballot-fraud schemes. Demand GOP senators at the federal and state level stand with the President by supporting the Texas lawsuit to "Stop The Steal!"
Last night, Grassfire launched an entirely new FaxFire initiative. Our staff spent hours and hours this week finding the fax numbers of 58 state senators in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. With America's future hanging in the balance, we urge you to support America's Commander-in-Chief by faxing lawmakers now!
Your "Battleground Battle" faxes will target your two U.S. Senators and 58 state senators in those four battleground states that are crucial to a Trump victory. Again, for just $30, you can instantly send 60 personalized messages in support of the President. That's 50% off our regular price!
This is an all-new FaxFire with updated letters and targets. So, even if you've faxed about the 2020 presidential election before, please consider taking action again. Click here to send your personalized message to state and federal senators for as low as $.44 per fax!
If you want to send your own faxes, click here to see a complete list of targets and their contact information. Thank you, in advance, for standing with America's Commander-in-Chief in the "Battleground Battle"!
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Reach out now to your two U.S. Senators and to 58 Republican state senators in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for just $.50 each. That's 50% off Grassfire's regular FaxFire price! Click here or on the banner below now to immediately send your 60 "Battleground Battle" faxes for ONLY $30:
Do you like this page?