- President Trump
- Battleground states
- Truckloads of Biden ballots inserted into election
- Giuliani: the election was stolen
Dominion worker blows up hearing (video)
- ballots counted 8-10 times
- not one ballot for trump in hours!
- Absentee ballot rejection rate 1/7 of historic norm
- Vote dump chart
- NV: 40k voted twice!
- vote fraud
- COVID facts and reality
- Anitbodies last >6 months at least
- German microbiologist Dr. Suchait Bhadi warns of vaccination (video)
- McEnany: we will engage in the celebration of Christmas (video)
- High PCR cycle threshold patients "have not been found to have live virus in their respiratory secretions"
- Global C19 IFR is 0.15-0.20% (0.03-0.04% in those <70 yrs),
- San Diego Supervisor: "you have a 99.97% chance of not testing positive"
- bob's cartoon...
- COVID risk assessment chart
- COVID shutdown shockers and hysteria
- LA residents ordered to stay in their homes, but homeless exempt!
- LA county mayor: not wearing mask "act of domestic terrorism"
- Austin mayor says "stay home" from Cabo time share
- Louis. Gov socializes without mask just before invoking shutdown
- Good sources
- Great Website: EveryLegalVote.com
Bannon's Warroom Pandemic
- usually live 10a and 5p ET
- Gateway Pundit
- Citizen Free Press
Older updates here
Trump winning scenarios:
- FRAUD -- Sidney Powell releases Kracken
- Courts -- violation of "equal protection" of the laws because covid-modified voting rules created a stronger voting franchise for mail-in voters due to less stringent requirements. Effectively, a two-tiered system is discriminatory. This was the ruling of Bush v. Gore, and could be repeated here.
- Courts -- SC could rule that all voting rules created outside the state legislature are unconstitutional because the Constitution specifically enumerates that the state legislatures have authority the election/electoral college process.
- State Legislatures reject the slate of electors due to suspected or confirmed fraud and submit their own slates of electors to Congress.
Raw Data (ARCHIVED)
(map c/o Breitbart)
Do you like this page?