Democrats and RINOs in the House are now on-record violating YOUR right "to keep and bear Arms." Will Senators be the next lawmakers to torch the Second Amendment? Last night, Representatives voted 223-204 to advance what GOP leaders dubbed the "Unconstitutional Gun Restrictions Act."
Five Republicans sided with Democrats, while two Democrat Reps voted with the GOP. The bill now moves to the Senate, where it is expected to face an uphill battle in the evenly split Upper Chamber. But will 10 weak-kneed Senators cave to the radical, unhinged Left's demands to disarm law-abiding Americans?
"That's up to (Senate Majority Leader Chuck) Schumer (D-NY). Don't know right now."
+ + Demand Senate Republicans "Stop Biden's Gun Grab!"
The fears of gun-rights supporters were realized when the Democrat-controlled House "overreached" in the wake of recent politicized tragedies. With the unconstitutional H.R. 7910 now before the Senate, Democrat and RINO Senators could give Joe Biden what he wants -- to infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans!
Take immediate action to ensure your constitutional right to "keep and bear Arms" is NOT violated, repealed or infringed. If you oppose Joe Biden's and radical Democrat efforts to disarm the American people, click here or on the banner below now to sign the national petition to "Protect The Second Amendment!":
As American cities become battle zones of rising crime and gang violence -- and as our southern border disintegrates -- the Biden regime, radical Democrats and RINOs should NOT make it harder for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.
The Second Amendment clearly states: "The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." The U.S. Constitution is very specific when it comes to gun control. Police cannot be everywhere, so American citizens have used firearms to defend their lives and property for nearly 250 years.
Take immediate action by clicking here to add your name to the "Protect The Second Amendment!" national petition now. With gun-control legislation pending, Grassfire plans to deliver petitions to key congressional leaders THIS WEEK. Demand lawmakers protect your constitutional right "to keep and bear Arms"! Thanks, in advance, for making your voice heard today.
Standing for life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
TEXT OF H.R. 7910, PROTECTING OUR KIDS ACT (House·gov)
The Four Worst Provisions of H.R. 7910 (House Judiciary GOP)
Constitution of the United States: Second Amendment (Congress·gov)
- Joe's Gun Grab
- House Voted In Favor of Raising Age For Buying Semi-Automatic Weapons to 21
- White House Praises Gun Control Package Passed by House
- Senate Bill Pushes Unused COVID Money to Securing Schools in Wake of Mass Shootings
- The View Host: "Once black people get guns in this country, the gun laws will change — Trust me."
- AOC: "There's no discussion about gun violence in Chicago without talking about Indiana."
- House Minority Whip: "Airplanes were used [on 9/11]... there wasn't a conversation about banning airplanes"
- Justice Department Conducting Uvalde Law Enforcement Review
- Texas Dem: 'Blood' of Uvalde children is 'on the hands of Republicans'
Do you like this page?