Criticism of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and his purely political prosecution of President Trump is coming in hard and fast. Since the 34-count indictment became public on Tuesday law experts, legal pundits and even foreign heads of state have been sounding off on Bragg's case against America's 45th Commander-in-Chief. Here are just a few examples:
- Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz: "There's no way he can get a fair trial. ... Any decent judge would throw the case out on the statute of limitations."
- George Washington University Law Professor Jonathan Turley: "If the New York bench retains any integrity, this case will be thrown out as legally improper with an admonition to Bragg and his office for politicizing the criminal justice process."
- FOX News' Judge Jeanine: "The indictment is insufficient on its face. It is insufficient in terms of the statute of limitations. ... We don't know what the crime is that they are complaining about."
- Mexican President Andres Manuel López Obrador: "Supposedly, legal issues should not be used for electoral, political purposes. That's why I don't agree with what they are doing to ex-President Trump."
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban: "Keep on fighting, Mr. President! We are with you."
- Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador: "Just imagine if this happened in any other country, where a government arrested the main opposition candidate. The United States ability to use 'democracy' as foreign policy is gone."
Level One of Grassfire's "STOP TRUMP ATTACKS!" FaxFire targets three key members of New York's congressional delegation -- all Democrats! You can INSTANTLY send a personalized message to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Manhattan congressman Rep. Jerry Nadler. Call on them to pressure Bragg to END THIS WITCH HUNT!
If you want to "STOP TRUMP ATTACKS!", click here or on the banner below to instantly fax up those three Democrat lawmakers and 15 GOP leaders in the House and Senate. That's up to 18 faxes for only $15:
👉 ATTENTION GRASSFIRE VIPS: GO HERE TO SIGN IN AND SEND YOUR "STOP TRUMP ATTACKS!" FAXES FOR 80% OFF!
Not a VIP? Go here to send this FaxFire for just $3!
+ + "STOP TRUMP ATTACKS!" By Faxing Reps And Senators Now!
Again, the strength of and motivations behind Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's indictment are being questioned by law experts, legal pundits and heads of state. Many say they'll be surprised if the case isn't dismissed and actually makes it to trial.
If you agree, take immediate action to demand GOP Reps and Senators -- along with New York's congressional delegation -- "STOP TRUMP ATTACKS!" Click here to fax 15 key Republican leaders and three New York members of Congress on Capitol Hill now. Thanks, in advance, for making your voice heard tonight.
Standing for life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. You can use our unique FaxFire system to also reach dozens of House Freedom Caucus members (up to 49 faxes total) for just $30. Or "go the extra mile" by choosing our LEVEL THREE option to fax dozens more Republican Senators (up to 84 faxes total) for $50 -- a 40% DISCOUNT! To stand with President Trump now, go here:
Alan Dershowitz warns there's 'no chance' Trump gets acquitted in NYC (FOX News)
Yielding to Temptation: Why The Trump Case is a Test Not Just for the President but the Legal System (JonathanTurley•org)
Judge Jeanine: 'Alvin Bragg made a fool out of himself' (FOX News via YouTube)
Mexico's president slams Trump arrest (The Hill)
Do you like this page?