Here are today's Coronavirus "CounterDrudge" links:
- Brit Hume: Shutdown may be "Colossal Public Policy Calamity"
- Hume's interview with watchdog Alex Berenson (transcript)
- CDC data confirms deaths OVERWHELMINGLY in older population, just .12% under 25
- NEW -- Grassfire summary of best recent testing results
- Sweden: why herd immunity matters
- Georgia/Tennessee announce plans to lift lockdown
- CDC encourages more padding of the numbers?
French study indicates infected child did not spread COVID to other kids, but did spread flu
- Study: "The fact that an infected child did not transmit the disease despite close interactions within schools suggests potential different transmission dynamics in children."
- Birx NERVOUSLY AVOIDS question on results of antibody studies:
Do you like this page?