Despite continued calls to concede the presidential race to Joe Biden, President Trump doubled down last week on his promise to expose any and all voter fraud and election interference. On Wednesday, America's Commander-in-Chief warned, "If we don't root out the fraud -- the tremendous and horrible fraud that's taken place in our 2020 election, we don't have a country anymore."
At noon today, Grassfire received an email from the Trump campaign saying they "just filed a lawsuit to the Wisconsin Supreme Court." Team Trump 2020 wrote:
"Our campaign previously requested a recount to uncover voting irregularities that altered the outcome of this Election. The suit we’ve now filed includes four cases with evidence of unlawfulness that affected no less than 221,000 ballots." (Emphasis theirs)
- Biden reportedly received 81 million votes. That's far more than the historic candidacies of Barack Obama, who received a then-record 69 million votes in 2008, and Hillary Clinton, who received 66 million votes in 2016.
- According to The Spectator: "Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden's 'winning' margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations [battleground states] necessary to secure victory."
- Biden won 524 counties (17%) -- a record low -- while Trump won 2,497. In 2008, Obama won 873 counties, 67% MORE than his former VP, and still received 11 million FEWER votes than Biden.
- Biden was the first Democrat to win the presidency but lose the state of Ohio since 1960.
- Lack of enthusiasm for Biden is evident on social media. He has less than one-fourth the Twitter followers (20.4 million) than the President (88.7 million).
- Biden hardly left his basement during the campaign and attended rallies with only dozens of supporters, while the President spoke to tens of thousands of supporters who were undeterred by the threat of COVID.
- Trump's 74 million votes are the most for a sitting president in U.S. history and 11 million more than he received in 2016. It was the third biggest increase of any incumbent president EVER. Obama won re-election in 2012 with 3.5 million FEWER votes.
- Trump increased his support from key minority groups. Blacks (men 18%; women 8%), Latinos (35%) and women all voted for the President in higher numbers in 2020 than they did in 2016.
- Trump received 26% of the "non-white vote," which is the highest for a Republican president candidate since 1960. Newsweek adds that he also doubled his support among LGBTQ voters from 2016 to 2020.
- The Federalist reports: "First, no incumbent who has received 75 percent of the total primary vote has lost re-election. Second, President Trump received 94 percent of the primary vote."
- Trump's candidacy brought amazing "down ballot" success. Currently, House Republicans have gained about a dozen seats, and not a single GOP incumbent lost re-election.
+ + Make Your Voice Heard To "Stop The Steal!" Fax Now!
These are staggering numbers, for both candidates, that just don't make sense. Yet no one on the Unhinged Left or in the FAKE NEWS media is even bothering to investigate the many statistical improbabilities, and even impossibilities, that occurred. In fact, they're calling legitimate questions "a danger to democracy."
Any and all right-thinking Americans ought to challenge the outcome of the 2020 election! When compared to Trump's performance, a Biden victory simply doesn't add up with a mountain of scrutiny. That's why Grassfire is empowering you to make your voice heard in this fight!
Last week, we updated our "Stop The Steal!" FaxFire targets to include governors from the battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin -- AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! So click here or on the banner below now to fax your personalized message to all 53 GOP Senators, 16 lawmakers in GA, PA, MI and WI, along with SEVEN governors in key battleground states for just $30:
+ + Grassroots Patriots MUST Keep Fighting For President Trump!
The 2020 election recorded 159 million votes -- an increase of 22 million (16%) in just four years and a jump of 54 million votes (51%) in 20 years. According to The Washington Post: "More Americans voted in the 2020 election than in any other in 120 years. 66 percent of the voting-eligible population cast a ballot."
So, who's casting all these votes? The huge increase is, most likely, due to the widespread (and dubious) inclusion of mail-in/absentee ballots. In 2005, a bipartisan, federal election reform panel, led by former President Jimmy Carter and former U.S. Secretary of State James Baker, determined: "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud."
To sum up: 81 million, overwhelmingly Democrat Americans "voted" in a pandemic that FAKE NEWS amplified to scare voters and bash the President for a candidate who hardly left his basement. Does that sound right to you?
Grassroots patriots MUST keep fighting to urge GOP leaders to support our Commander-in-Chief and his legal team. Use Grassfire's "Stop The Steal!" FaxFire to demand House and Senate Republicans, along with other key lawmakers, expose any and all voter fraud in the 2020 election. Click here to see a complete list of fax targets and their contact info.
Finally, please consider "going the extra mile" by choosing LEVEL TWO of the "Stop The Steal!" FaxFire and also reach House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) and ALL 37 members of the House Freedom Caucus for just $20 more. Click here to send 115 faxes to lawmakers for only $50. (That's less than $.44 each!) Thank you, in advance, for taking action today.
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. The COVID-inspired, vote-by-mail scams that Democrats insisted on months ago have brought America to where it is now -- on the brink of a stolen election! Liberty-loving Americans can't let the radical, unhinged Left get away with robbing Donald Trump of his second term! The Republican-controlled Senate, GOP leaders in the House, the 16 state legislators, and seven governors targeted in our "Stop The Steal!" MUST take immediate action! Click here or on the banner below now to fax your personalized message to 76 lawmakers for just $30:
Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling (The Spectator)
5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms (The Federalist)
2020 turnout is the highest in over a century (The Washington Post)