Now, Take Additional Action To Demand A Quick End To President Trump's Senate Trial!
Grassfire has compiled a list of Republican lawmakers who are either supporting impeachment, waffling or uncommitted regarding the issue. We've also identified three Democrats who may vote to acquit President Trump in a Senate trial. You can fax 16 GOP "wafflers" and three key Democrats in the Senate, plus your Representative and two Senators for just $15:
TOP GOP CRITIC IN THE SENATE
- Mitt Romney (UT): "It remains troubling in the extreme. It’s deeply troubling." (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
MAY BE OPEN TO IMPEACHMENT
- Lamar Alexander (TN): "I want to know the facts." (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
- Roy Blunt (MO)
- Richard Burr (NC): "Gathering the facts."
- Susan Collins (ME): "President made a big mistake ... completely inappropriate"; says she hasn't made up her mind and shouldn't until if/when Articles of Impeachment arrive from the House
- Mike Crapo (ID)
- Mike Enzi (WY) (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
- Johnny Isakson (GA) (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
- John Kennedy (LA) Said any quid pro quo related to Ukraine was "probably" impeachable.
- Lisa Murkowski (AK) said she's "disturbed" by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's impeachment strategy.
- Rob Portman (OH) (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
- Dan Sullivan (AK) (Did not co-sponsor Senate Resolution condemning House impeachment process)
OPENLY CRITICAL OF PRESIDENT'S ACTIONS RE: UKRAINE
- Marco Rubio (FL): "I don't think he should have done it."
- John Thune (SD): "I would prefer he would not raise an issue like that with a foreign leader."
- Patrick Toomey (PA): Trump's actions "inappropriate."
- Ben Sasse (NE): Some aspects "terrible"
DEMOCRATS POSSIBLY OPEN TO ACQUITTAL
- Kyrsten Sinema (AZ) said it's her "constitutional duty to approach (a Senate trial) with no bias... to listen to the arguments presented by both sides."
- Doug Jones (AR) indicated he might vote to acquit the President if "dots aren't connected" in an impeachment trial.
- Joe Manchin (WV) reportedly "characterized himself as undecided when it comes to supporting impeachment."
+ + TAKE ACTION: Fax GOP Wafflers And Key Dems NOW! Tell Them Where You Stand!
The fact is, impeachment cannot happen without Republican support. That's why it's critical for the GOP Wafflers in the Senate to hear from grassroots Americans. Grassfire has launched a special GOP Wafflers FaxFire that will deliver your fax message to the key Republicans AND Democrats listed above. Simply select your fax targets below to get started! (To see a complete list of FaxFire targets and their contact information, click here.)
Once you select your fax level, you will be directed to a page where you can customize your message and finalize your order.