Nineteen Republican turncoats forced America to take a huge step forward into full-blown socialism. Yesterday, this "crash" of Senate RINOs stood with Joe Biden and Democrat (rather than their own party) to pass a fake, $1.2-trillion "infrastructure" bill that reportedly spends less than 10% on building and repairing road, bridges, ports, etc.
The first of Biden's SPENDING SCAM passed the Senate by a 69-30 vote on Tuesday -- "thanks" to the 19 GOP turncoats listed below, who sold out America to Democrat socialists. Conservative patriots will want to remember their names when, and if, they seek re-election:
- Roy Blunt of Missouri
- Richard Burr of North Carolina
- Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia
- Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
- Susan Collins of Maine
- Kevin Cramer of North Dakota
- Mike Crapo of Idaho
- Deb Fischer of Nebraska
- Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
- Chuck Grassley of Iowa
- John Hoeven of North Dakota
- Mitch McConnell of Kentucky
- Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
- Rob Portman of Ohio
- Jim Risch of Idaho
- Mitt Romney of Utah
- Dan Sullivan of Alaska
- Thom Tillis of North Carolina
- Roger Wicker of Mississippi
Immediately after passing the first SPENDING SCAM bill on Tuesday, Democrats began pushing PHASE TWO of their SPENDING SCAM. Spearheaded by far-Left Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), the $3.5-trillion bill for "human infrastructure," "election instrastructure," "climate infrastructure," etc. is a HUGE Democrat wish-list of progressive, pork spending.
All 19 RINOs are against THAT legislation, but there's almost NOTHING they can do to stop it. Unlike the first SPENDING SCAM, which needed 60 votes to pass, the $3.5-trillion bill can be passed through "budget reconciliation" and would require only a simple majority vote to become law. That means America could be pushed off the cliff into full-blown socialism with ZERO REPUBLICAN VOTES!
Click here or on the banner below and take immediate action to stop that from happening. For just $30, fax ALL 50 Republican Senators, as well as Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) and Joe Manchin (D-WV). Currently, neither of them have thrown their full support behind PHASE TWO of the SPENDING SCAM. Or you can reach every U.S. Senator (100 faxes) for only $50:
ATTENTION GRASSFIRE VIPS: GO HERE TO SEND YOUR "STOP THE SPENDING SCAM!" FAXES FOR 80% OFF! (Not a VIP? Go here to send this fax at an 80% discount.) (Having trouble accessing your benefits? Go here.)
The Unhinged Left is trying to use trillions in taxpayer money to fund and build a super highway to socialism. Radical Democrats are on record promoting paid leave, childcare, "caregiving," police accountability, election "reform," affordable housing, fighting "climate change" and even packing the Supreme Court as "infrastructure." To progressives, "infrastructure" is whatever they say it is.
Click here to fax Senators now. Demand they "Stop The Spending Scam!" and push back against America's slide into socialism! To send your own faxes, click here for Grassfire's list of "Stop The Spending Scam!" targets and their contact information. Thanks, in advance, for making your voice heard.
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Our Liberty News team has scoured the internet for the latest, most compelling news about RINOs selling out America. Please see the top SPENDING SCAM headlines below:
- Top Feed
Joe's Spending Scams
Scam #1 Passes Senate
The 19 RINO SCAMMERS:
- Blunt, Burr, Capito, Cassidy, Collins, Cramer, Crapo, Fischer, Graham, Grassley, Hoeven, McConnell, Murkowski, Portman, Risch, Romney, Sullivan, Tillis, Wicker
- RINO Mitch celebrates; dismisses Trump
- Did GOP get scammed? Josh Hawley responds (Video)
- Newt can't understand how it got single GOP vote (video)
- GOP Rinos greenlight outsourcing of US jobs
- Sen. Cruz rips Senate for crypto provisions (video)
- Ugly "sausage" details of spending scam
- Some of the junk that's actually in bill
- Kamala -- no tax increases (video)
- The 19 RINO SCAMMERS:
Scam #2 Being Fast-Tracked
Senate passes Scam #2 framework on heels of Scam #1
- "In a budget ritual, senators plunged into a "vote-a-rama," a nonstop parade of messaging amendments that often becomes a painful all-night ordeal. This time, the Senate held more than 40 roll calls by the time it approved the measure around 4 a.m. EDT, more than 14 hours after the procedural wretchedness began.
- House leaders announced their chamber will return from summer recess in two weeks to vote on the fiscal blueprint, which contemplates disbursing the $3.5 trillion over the next decade.
Now they transform the reconciliation bill....
- "But Democrats, who have slim margins in both chambers, will face difficult choices and negotiations, as they work to transform the budget framework into detailed legislation.
- WSJ briefing on Scam #2
- GOP drawing line on debt ceiling?
LIBERTY ALERT! Buttigieg touts "election infrastructure" in Scam #2
- “I don’t know the finer points of what the Senate negotiators will be prepared to put in or what’ll get past the parliamentarian. But I know this, whatever the vehicle is, the president has called on Congress, called on America to pass real voter protections.... I admire this idea of it being a kind of democratic or moral infrastructure, but whatever you want to call it, it’s a sacred right.
- Senate passes Scam #2 framework on heels of Scam #1
- Scam #1 Passes Senate
Do you like this page?