Say "NO" To Nike...

NIKE said NO to our first American flag. Just say NO to NIKE!

After a complaint from Colin Kaepernick, NIKE withdrew a sneaker that featured an image of the 13-star Betsy Ross flag. Kaepernick and others are claiming that the iconic flag -- considered by many to be the first official flag of the United States -- is somehow racist.

It took just hours for NIKE to bow to Kaepernick, and the shoes were pulled from the market.

Grassfire is launching a "Just Say NO To NIKE" CITIZEN STATEMENT, rallying patriotic Americans to take a stand against NIKE and others who are determined to purge our nation under a false pretense of division and racism. Let's tell NIKE we're saying NO until the company stops it's attacks on our nation!

THE PETITION STATES:

To: NIKE Officials

I'm joining the "Just Say NO to NIKE" campaign to let you know I am outraged by your purging of the Betsy Ross flag. Because you bowed to politically correct pressure and said no to one of our nation's first official flags, I'm just saying NO to NIKE and NIKE products until you stop these attacks.

Who's signing

12,536 SIGNATURES
10,000 signatures

Will you sign?


Showing 3799 reactions

  • Jeff & Sue Thomsen
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:41 -0400
  • Scott Blunck
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:37 -0400
    No Nike’s in this household…..
  • Dale Hansen
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:33 -0400
    Unbelievable. Well I for one will never buy another pair of NIKES.
  • Gaye Lovvorn Street
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:27 -0400
  • Carl Harness
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:26 -0400
  • Bonnie Welbaum
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:26 -0400
  • Tim Arnold
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:20 -0400
  • Tery Christensen
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:09 -0400
    QUIT BOWING DOWN TO THIS 3% CRYBABIES YOU FREAKING MORONS—-THE OTHER 97% OF US MIGHT BE THE ONES THAT MIGHT BUY THE MOST OF YOUR PRODUCTS——-IF YOU DOWNT BOWN DOWN TO THE CRYBABIES
  • Kate Davidson
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:09 -0400
    Kate Davidson
  • jim mills
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:08 -0400
    NOT ONE MORE $
  • Bruce & Susan Finlayson
    signed 2019-07-02 17:06:01 -0400
  • robert lockman
    @rob3ddesigner tweeted link to this page. 2019-07-02 17:06:00 -0400
  • Gerald Cramer
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:59 -0400
    Gerald Cramer
  • Cindy Fraioli
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:58 -0400
  • Donald Hammermeister
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:58 -0400
  • Christy Mason
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:43 -0400
    Christy Mason
  • Cynthia McCord
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:39 -0400
  • Carla Dunham
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:36 -0400
  • David And Darleene Keiper
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:31 -0400
    Who are the people running these company’s? Don’t they realize that good Americans buy their

    shoes?
  • Elio Spinello
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:28 -0400
    I wonder at what point Nike will figure out that they are alienating far more people than they are appeasing when they cave in to demands like this. There are few companies that I flat out refuse to do business with, and Nike just became one of those.
  • Glenn Austin
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:27 -0400
  • David Riccoboni
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:24 -0400
  • Robert Lockman
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:10 -0400
    Robert Lockman
  • Scott Gorham
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:03 -0400
  • Sheila Yancey
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:01 -0400
  • Gary P Eckhart
    signed 2019-07-02 17:05:00 -0400
  • William Stephan
    signed 2019-07-02 17:04:57 -0400
  • Slawek Witkowski
    signed 2019-07-02 17:04:48 -0400
  • Fred Witt
    signed 2019-07-02 17:04:47 -0400
  • Susan Heimbach
    signed 2019-07-02 17:04:46 -0400