Joe kicked off his 2024 re-election campaign yesterday by releasing a pitiful video on social media. It attacked MAGA Republicans and generated little to no excitement about "four more years" of his failed, tyrannical regime. The lack of enthusiasm from his fellow Democrats would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.
A headline in The Wall Street Journal declared: "Joe's 'Four More Years' Sounds Like a Prison Term." The newspaper added: "Only 1 in 4 Americans want him to run for re-election in 2024. Even among Democrats, less than half do." Ouch! (See complete coverage from Grassfire's LibertyNEWS team below.)
President Trump released his own video yesterday, warning the nation about Joe 2.0, saying: "You could take the five worst presidents in American history and put them together and they would not have done the damage that Joe Biden has done to our nation in just a few short years."
+ + Order Now And Fly Your "TRUMP 2024" Flags With FREE Shipping!
In the aftermath of Joe's announcement, Grassfire wants to empower our team members to fly "TRUMP 2024" flags outside your home, office, church and/or school. Show your family, friends and neighbors that you stand with America's 45th Commander-in-Chief, instead of "Creepy Uncle Joe."
In appreciation for your contribution of $25 or more to help us build, you'll receive one "TRUMP 2024" flag. Contribute $50 or more, and we'll send you THREE! Again, shipping is immediate and absolutely FREE.
Click here or on the banner below now to receive "TRUMP 2024" flags. They're our gift in appreciation for your contribution of $25, $50 or more to help Grassfire empower YOU in the fight to "Save America":
These 100% polyester banners have two brass grommets and double stitching on three sides. The fourth side is QUADRUPLE stitched to help prevent tearing. Receive one 3' x 5' American flag for $25 or three for $50. Again, shipping is absolutely FREE on every order!
But, with only 200 available, we're forced to offer this limited supply of banners on a first-come, first-served basis ONLY. Grassfire wants to empower you to stand with America's 45th Commander-in-Chief. Click here now to reserve your "TRUMP 2024" flag(s). Thanks, in advance, for your generous support today.
Standing for life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Again, these bold, patriotic banners are available for immediate, FREE SHIPPING. But our current supply is limited to less than 200 flags, so we're offering them on a first-come, first-served basis only. If you can help support our grassroots by making a contribution of $25, $50 or more, Grassfire will send you "TRUMP 2024" as our gift. Go here to reserve yours now:
Full Coverage Of Joe's Re-Election "Announcement" From Grassfire's LibertyNEWS Team:
- Hannity: Biden is officially heading back to the basement (video)
- Joe Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid, Setting Up Potential Trump Rematch
- Larry Kudlow: Americans are not better off than they were 2 years ago (video)
- WSJ: Biden Is Desperately Seeking Trump
- NYP: Biden's in for '24 — and we may all pay the hefty price for it
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) rips Joe's re-election bid (video)
- Joe's Re-Election Campaign Plays Dice with the U.S.
- Tulsi Gabbard: Joe has an indefensible record as president (video)
Joe's 'Four More Years' Sounds Like a Prison Term
- "Only 1 in 4 Americans want him to run for re-election in 2024. Even among Democrats, less than half do."
- Greg Gutfeld: "'Old Man Biden' is back to screaming about how evil 'MAGA Republicans are" (video)
- 80-year-old Joe officially launches re-election bid
Newt Gingrich: "The 'elite' media protect him every chance it can." (video)
- "I can't imagine anyone defeating Biden for the Democratic nomination."
- Watch Joe's (ridiculous) video announcement
- RNC asks: "What if Joe wins?" (video)
- Voters say no to Biden, but Joe is intent on finishing the (awful) job
President Trump responds to Joe's 2024 campaign announcement (video)
- "You could take the five worst presidents in American history and put them together and they would not have done the damage that Joe Biden has done to our nation in just a few short years."
Do you like this page?