7.13.21 LibertyNEWS Feed...
- Jab police to monitor CELL PHONES? (video)
- And the rest of today's top LibertyNews feeds...
"Jab Force" Unleashing All Weapons!
Tucker: Govt. now censoring texts to block jab "misinformation" (video)
- More here
- "Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.
- Tucker: maybe this is about social control
- Here we go -- global DIGITAL JAB PASS in works!
- (Grassfire) Jab door-knocking script revealed
- Durbin calls Tucker and Ingraham "anti-vax quacks" (video)
Fauci blasts FoxNEWS, calls door knockers "trusted messengers"
- Knockers are " trusted messengers who are part of the community"
- Tucker: Govt. now censoring texts to block jab "misinformation" (video)
- TX Dems FLEE STATE to stop voter integrity bill
- Joe's "infrastructure" Boondoggle
- Left's Cuban Freedom Crisis
Team Biden Chronicles
- Joe's Foreign Policy Crisis
Joe's Climate Scam
Time to unplug electric car hype
- "Electrifying transportation will put more of our energy eggs in one basket and make our grid an even-juicier target for terrorists,... EVs will also make the U.S. more dependent on China. Electrifying just half of our auto fleet will require, in rough terms, about nine times current global cobalt production
- "The simple truth is that oil’s century-long dominance of the transportation-fuel market is largely due to its high energy density. That density – along with oil’s versatility, quick refueling, ease of handling, and continuing improvements in internal combustion engines and hybrids -- assures that oil will be fueling our cars, trucks, ships, boats, snowmobiles, ATVs, bulldozers, excavators, and airplanes for decades to come.
- Time to unplug electric car hype
- Dems move to strip Hyde Amendment, push taxpayer funded abortion
Get dozens more stories in the FULL BRIEFING...
This Month's Feed • Top 3 Videos • Categories • By Date
Do you like this page?