FREE Our Children (and College Students) -- SPECIAL REPORT:
CDC: Symptomatic Case Fatality Ratio for 0-49: .0005, or .05%!!!
- With antibody tests showing 10x-50x more asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic cases than confirmed cases, this indicates:
INFECTION FATALITY RATE FOR UNDER 49 of from .005% to .0001%
- Normal monthly risk of death for 5-14 year olds: .0008%
- Normal monthly risk of death for 15-24 year olds: .003%
- Conclusion: school- and college-aged students have no more risk of death from COVID than they do from just living!
- CDC reports just 88 deaths UNDER 25 -- 99.9951% survival rate
Stop Fear-Mongering: Kids Are Safer From Covid-19 Than Everyone Else
- "The Center for Disease Control’s most recent report shows 12 pediatric COVID deaths total, compared to 174 pediatric flu deaths this season. In the 2018-2019 flu season there were 400 pediatric deaths, and the 2009 swine flu pandemic killed 2,000 children."
- "Children under 10 are less likely to get infected than adults and if they get infected, they are less likely to get seriously ill. What is interesting is that even if children do get infected, they are less likely to transmit the disease to others than adults. We have not found a single instance of a child infecting parents."
Children less likely to get infected and have milder symptoms
- "Among the first 150,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the United States, only 1.7% occurred in children under 18 years old, whereas children make up 22% of the whole population."
- No cases of child passing CoVID to adults
Report: How at risk are your children?
- "We can see if we look at the data from other countries that regardless of lockdown, children aren’t getting as many cases of coronavirus around the world. "
Evidence from 22 country to reopen!
- "Evidence from 22 EU states that have restored classes suggests little or no risk to pupils, teachers or families."
- Netherlands: "Children play a small role in the spread" of COVID
Iceland: more evidence school shutdown unnecessary:
- "even if children do get infected, they are less likely to transmit the disease to others than adults. We have not found a single instance of a child infecting parents."
- dropping school restrictions
Norway: school closures don't help
- "The overall negative effects of keeping schools closed are much greater than the potential benefit of limiting the spread of infection."
- Same in Switzerland
- Australia: Getting our kids back to school: a matter of trust
- Wired: "children do not contract this disease at scale; and when they do their symptoms are very likely to be mild or nonexistent"
- Deblasio's "flat earth" science behind shutting schools
- Colleges headed for financial trouble
- UVA dad to UVA students
- Evidence from 22 country to reopen!
- Expert epidemiologist: fatality rate .1-.05%; COVID "on the way out" (video):
Do you like this page?