Here are the Republicans who are either supporting impeachment, waffling or uncommitted regarding the issue...
U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- Rep. Francis Rooney (R-FL-19): not "100% sure" how he'd vote; "what I've heard so far is quite troubling."
(These GOP reps have not responded to NYTimes inquiry on impeachment.)
- Mark Amodei
- Gus Bilirakis Fla. 12
- Paul Cook Calif. 8
- Anthony Gonzalez Ohio 16
- Kay Granger Tex. 12
- David Joyce Ohio 14
- Trent Kelly Miss. 1
- Kenny Marchant Tex. 24
- Bill Posey Fla. 8
- Francis Rooney Fla. 19
- Christopher H. Smith N.J. 4
- Van Taylor Tex. 3
- Mac Thornberry Tex. 13
TOP CRITIC IN THE SENATE
- Mitt Romney (UT): "It remains troubling in the extreme. It’s deeply troubling."
APPEAR OPEN TO IMPEACHMENT
- Lamar Alexander (TN): "I want to know the facts"
- Roy Blunt (MO)
- Richard Burr (NC): "gathering the facts"
- Susan Collins (ME): "President made a big mistake.... completely inappropriate"; says she hasn't made up her mind and shouldn't until if/when article of impeachment arrive from House
- Mike Crapo (ID)
- Lindsey Graham (SC)
- Lisa Murkowski (AK)
OPENLY CRITICAL OF PRESIDENT'S ACTIONS RE. UKRAINE
- Marco Rubio (FL): "I don't think he should have done it"
- John Thune (SD): "I would prefer he would not raise an issue like that with a foreign leader"
- Patrick Toomey (PA): Trump's actions "inappropriate"
- Ben Sasse: some aspects "terrible"
+ + ACTION: Fax the GOP Wafflers NOW and let them know where you stand!
The fact is, impeachment cannot happen without GOP support. That's why it is critical for the GOP Wafflers in the House and Senate to hear from grassroots Americans.
Grassfire has set up a special GOP Wafflers FaxFire that will deliver your fax message to the key GOP Wafflers listed above. Simply select your Fax Targets below to get started! (To see a complete list of FaxFire targets and their contact information, click here.)
Once you select your fax level below, you will be directed to a page where you can customize your fax message and finalize your order.