Your CounterDrudge COVID headlines for May 11:
TWITTER TO CENSOR POLITICALLY INCORRECT COVID POSTS!
"Updating our approach to misleading information"
- "These warnings will inform people that the information in the Tweet conflicts with public health experts’ guidance before they view it."
- "Updating our approach to misleading information"
We have a NURSING HOME crisis!
- Spreadsheet: 53% of deaths in reporting states are from nursing homes
- Percentages are INCREASING
- ex: Virginia; nursing homes represent .3% of population and nearly 60% of COVID deaths; thus nursing home deaths over-represented by a FACTOR of 200 (that's 20,000%)
More evidence SHUTDOWN DIDN'T WORK
- 66% OF NY new patients sheltered at home!
- "widespread closure of all non-essential businesses and stay-at-home policies do not appear to have had a significant effect on the number of Covid-19 cases across Europe.”
Head of Hamburg (Germany) forensic pathology says 100% COVID deaths had co-morbidity:
- "This virus affects our lives in a completely exaggerated way....And the astronomical economic damage now arising is not commensurate with the danger posed by the virus. I am convinced that corona mortality will not even make itself felt as a peak in annual mortality"
- Georgia re-opening working! Cases down
- Switzerland rolls back lockdown MONTH EARLY
- Germany: Shutdown huge mistake (largest newspaper)
- Median of serological studies: .28%
Case for Re-opening schools
- Wired: "children do not contract this disease at scale; and when they do their symptoms are very likely to be mild or nonexistent"
Iceland: more evidence school shutdown unnecessary:
- "even if children do get infected, they are less likely to transmit the disease to others than adults. We have not found a single instance of a child infecting parents."
- dropping school restrictions
Norway: school closures don't help
- "The overall negative effects of keeping schools closed are much greater than the potential benefit of limiting the spread of infection."
- Same in Switzerland
- STUDY: MASKS DON'T WORK
- Global Food Crisis
Analysis: Herd immunity happens FASTER than thought
- " the true herd immunity threshold probably lies somewhere between the 7% and 24%" of population infected
- Risk is reasonable or most
- COVID "1984"
- Shock (not): Bailout is working for the rich
- German virologist: Covid-19 is less deadly than we thought (video)
Do you like this page?