After 20 years, trillions of U.S. dollars, and thousands of American lives, Afghanistan is, once again, controlled by terrorists. Seizing on the weakness of the Biden regime, the Taliban invaded Kabul this weekend (using stolen U.S. military Humvees) and stormed the presidential palace on Sunday. Afghanistan's president wasn't there, having fled the country for Tajikistan a day earlier.
Taliban atrocities are already mounting. According to The Associated Press, "(T)he insurgents' advance saw prisons emptied and armories looted." Multiple sources say terrorists are going from village to village, door to door beating, raping, kidnapping and killing Christians, journalists and "U.S. sympathizers." The situation is so desperate in Kabul that the New York Post reports:
Thousands of Afghans have been filmed desperately chasing after and clinging to a US Air Force plane as it taxied down the runway — with multiple people plunging to their deaths after the aircraft took off in the frantic attempt to flee the country after the Taliban takeover.
As Kabul was about to fall on Saturday, President Trump was quick to assign blame. In a statement released via his website, America's 45th president said:
Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn’t handle the pressure. ... He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property. ... The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America’s power. ... This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.
Mr. Trump also warned that a Taliban-led Afghanistan could provide "a base for new attacks against America." On Sunday, "45" called for a change at the top of U.S. leadership: "It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan." Do you agree?
Grassfire is empowering our team members to make their voices heard by voting in our new "Joe Must Go?" QuickPoll. Click here or on the "YES!" image below if you think Joe Biden should resign following the recent events in Afghanistan. Click here or on the "NO!" image below if you still support the current administration.
After making your voice heard, please forward this message to your friends and family members. We want to know what they think, too. Grassfire staff will share the results of our one-question "Joe Must Go?" QuickPoll when it reaches 10,000 votes. Thanks, in advance, for taking action today.
For life, liberty and limited government,
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Please note that our QuickPolls are not scientific, nor are they meant to endorse a specific candidate or position. They're for informational purposes only.
Video: Taliban fighters spotted in US military Humvee on streets of Kabul (Daily Mail UK)
Kabul airport plunges into chaos as Taliban patrols capital (The Associated Press)
Reports: Taliban Searching Door to Door for Journalists (Breitbart News)
Afghans cling to US Air Force plane as it takes off in Kabul (New York Post)
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: August 14, 2021 (DonaldJTrump•com)
- Joe's Saigon -- shocking videos and full analysis
- Best read: WSJ: Saigon On Steroids
Joe's Saigon; The Afghan Surrender
- Sad: Afghan citizens clinging to U.S. military jet leaving Afghan (video)
- Joe hides while Afghan. burns
WATCH JOE'S INFAMOUS JULY AFGHAN PRESSER (VIDEO)
- Good mashup here
- Nancy commends Joe, talks women's rights to Taliban. What?
- FOX News live updates
- U.S. bombers sent to destroy U.S. planes left behind. Great.
- Sec Blinken totally blew it (video)
- WSJ: Joe's Afghan Surrender
- The Atlantic: Joe's betrayal will live in infamy
- Steve Hilton torches Biden (video)
- Scalise: "epic failure"
- Rep. Jim Jordan: "embarrassing" (video)
- Ben Domenech: "one of the most significant foreign policy failures in history" (video)
- MILITARY: ISLAM TERROR THREAT MOVED UP!
- While Talilban wins, Joe's DHS says opposing covid shutdown a TERROR THREAT!
- Trump: one of greatest defeats in American history
- Of course, Chris Wallace tries to blame Trump!
- Psaki on Taliban's "role...in international community" (video)
Do you like this page?