Here are your CounterDrudge headlines for May 4
Nursing Home Miracle -- Hydroxychloroquine works! (video)
- 56 residents and 33 staff positive for COVID-19; all treated; all recover!
- Getting our kids back to school: a matter of trust
Lockdowns no longer right medicine (Dr. Ionnidis)
EXCLUSIVE: GRASSFIRE'S LETTER TO UVA STUDENTS (and other college students)
- Feardemic: England "is a bunch of bedwetters"
- Medical crisis: Merck says cancer drugs down -- how many will die?
- Comparison to the Hong Kong Flu (1968)
- Pork workers all asymptomatic
- Coronavirus hype "biggest hoax in history"
- Professor Michael Levitt (Stanford U): Lockdown "huge mistake" (video)
The Data is in: Lockdowns DON'T WORK
- WSJ: Do lockdowns save lives? The data says NO
- CORNELL STUDY: Only limited-time quarantine of high-risk is needed; rest economy remains operational
- WHO-- SWEDEN IS THE MODEL (and they didn't do harsh lockdown!)
Study: "these strategies might not have saved any life in western Europe"
- study here
- "LOCKIN-20" -- evidence lockdowns don't work
- A citizen's case for ending the lockdowns
- read this! "Media v. Flatten the Curve"
- MORE STUDIES: COVID less deadly
VA Med School -- our COVID therapies are WRONG!
- FAIL: "historically high levels of morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 is due to a single factor: the widespread and inappropriate reluctance amongst intensivists to employ anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant treatments"
- FAIL: "It is essential to recognize that it is not the virus that is killing the patient, rather it is the patient’s overactive immune system. The flames of the “cytokine fire” are out of control and need to be extinguished."
- FAIL: "Providing supportive care (with ventilators that themselves stoke the fire) and waiting for the cytokine fire to burn itself out simply does not work… this approach has FAILED and has led to the death of tens of thousands of patients."
- document here
- Health mitigations to stop COVID
- Vitamin D could possibly improve outcomes (Study)
VA medical school recommends prophylactic "cocktail"
- Vitamin C 500 mg BID and? Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
- Zinc 75-100 mg/day (acetate, gluconate or picolinate). Zinc lozenges are preferred. After 1-2 months, reduce the dose to 30-50 mg/day
- Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 0.3mg and increase as tolerated to 1-2 mg at night
- Vitamin D3 1000-4000 u/day (optimal dose unknown).
- Recovered patients who tested positive NOT REINFECTED
- UNCONFIRMED -- Patients who take HCQ for lupus don't get COVID
(note: this has been removed from most internet sites. We are providing links here for reference)
- Referenced in Italian news site Il Tempo
- Archived google translate
Restated in Jerusalem Post interview (5/3)
- "Furthermore, Chiusolo told the Post, the Italian Society of Rheumatology interviewed 1,200 rheumatologists throughout Italy to collect statistics on contagions. Out of an audience of 65,000 chronic lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients who systematically take hydroxychloroquine, only 20 patients tested positive for the virus."
What? CDC says COVID hospitalizations now like bad flu season?
- And this for children: 'For children (0-17 years), COVID-19 hospitalization rates are much lower than influenza hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons."
- What about kids?
- COVID "1984"
- Free America NOW! -- new GF Facebook Page
Do you like this post?