Once upon a time, at a NASCAR event...
Then it happened...
NASCAR fans in the nearby stands began a "BLEEP Joe Biden" chant -- the same chant that was sweeping the nation at college football games and other gatherings of those who are just sick and tired of Joe's failed presidency.
Somehow, the reporter mis-heard the crowd and remarked to the winning driver how wonderful it was that the fans were cheering "Let's Go Brandon"...
And in that moment, the rally cry of the nation was birthed. Here is the history-making clip:
“LET’S GO BRANDON!”pic.twitter.com/HMdXGlRjSx— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 3, 2021
Now, Let's Go Brandon is everywhere...
- Congressman wears LGBrandon mask
- Rapper performs LGBrandon live
- Top Two songs on Itunes -- LGBrandon
- Kid Rock repping Lets Go Brandon
- The LGBrandon song is everywhere; now a dance challenge (warning)
- LGBrandon in VA gov race
- Tik Tok threatens to ban LGB song; Here's the song
- Pilots in flight... "Let's Go Brandon"
- Canada bans Lets Go Brandon
- Let's Go Brandon paged at airport (Video)
- Hannity on why BLEEP JOE is spreading across country (video)
- Tucker UNLEASHED on Let's Go Brandon
And here's the best part.... The White House claims it hasn't heard "Let's Go brandon". Of course, they're lying, just like they're lying about masks for children and the efficacy of the jab, and not leaving anyone behind in Afghanistan, and that runaway inflation isn't here. But all that makes our Let's Go Brandon stickers even better. Your liberal friends probably won't admit they get the joke. And if they do and they complain, tell them the people are on your side: 77% of likely voters say "LGBrandon" is appropriate.
Do you like this page?