Grassfire's 'CounterDrudge" COVID headlines for April 10:
- BREAKING: Study estimates COVID-19 fatality rate at .37%
- CDC encourages FUDGING the COVID numbers?
- April 3 CDC memo: "Ideally, testing for COVID–19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty."
March 24 CDC memo:
- "the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not."
- "COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death." (emphasis in original)
- Dr. Annie Bukacek (MD) explains how COVID-19 deaths may be being exaggerated (Video)
- #COVID-1984 updates:
- Police give citations for drive-in church (VIDEO)
- OBX homeowners BLOCKED from their property!
- Chicago mayor bans haircuts; gets her own haircut
- Surfer complains about ban on surfing: "load of horse*&%$" (VIDEO)
- Bill Gates: "mass gatherings... may not come back at all" (without vaccination) [VIDEO]
- AG Barr: restrictions represent "encroachment" on liberty
- Economic Feardemic:
- Models are BROKEN!
- OH lockdown actually came AFTER peak; lockdown didn't cause decline but Gov takes credit
- Gateway Pundit: "We want names" of the two "smart" people who predicted 2m deaths!
- Flu, covid and "flattening the curve"
- Army field hospital in Seattle closes after 9 days; saw NO PATIENTS
- Only 150 people in U.S. have died with confirmed NO pre-existing conditions
- Even in apocalyptic projections, COVID risk same as normal risk of dying in a year (analysis, article)
- Former NYT reporter dares to challenge Fear Media narrative
- WSJ Op Ed: "government needs to get out of the way and let the American people protect those vulnerable to the virus
- AG Barr: media "jihad" against Trump on HCQ
- INGRAHAM ANGLE exposes "media jihad" and talks with doctors who say it works:
Do you like this post?